ARGENTINE WHITE INDIAN HELIOTROPE. This treasure appeared in one of our plant pots & called me so strongly to make the essence!
The night before I made this essence our land had been surrounded in smoke from a huge fire in a town 45 min away from us but had all disappeared the next day. It was a really cold morning considering we were in our Summer months with clear blue skies. Felt like the space needed cleansing, transmutation a kind of natural smudging before I made this essence! I could hear the Woodpeckers which is a message from nature about ‘persistence’ and an Orange Butterfly came which symbolizes inspiration, passion & transformation. Also, it’s a sign to be positive & reconnect with your ‘joy’ & be enthused to positively improve your life! Overall message is that everything will be OK.
- strengthens heart & crown chakras to fulfil dreams/life purpose
- holds a unifying energy, strength in coming together with others while retaining our uniqueness
- centres one in their Heart to be in constant contact with Divine Self
- enhances Self Love
- encourages one to be ‘bold’ and reminds you of ancient warriors and their defiant attitude
- assists to take a deep dive into your ancestral wounds and clear karmic slate
- assists to leap into new opportunities/new beginnings without fear
- brings All life/Beings together in unity - knowledge of Divine ‘Oneness’
- assists with our Ascension by anchoring in the energies for us
The plant has been widely used for centuries to treat warts, inflammations and tumours. Throughout Africa it is used as an analgesic to ease rheumatic pain, as a diuretic and to treat numerous skin problems including yaws, urticaria, scabies, ulcers, eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, impetigo and other skin diseases whether simply be rashes or irritations.